Monday, September 17, 2012

Dior Hydra Life BB Cream

At the end of the summer I realized that when the autumn comes, my skin will start to look more pale and uneven than in the summer, when it's all tan and glow. My old foundation (MAC Studio Sculpt - NC 25) was perfect for the ex acne medicated extremely dry skin, because it had full coverage, but now 4 months after the acne has healed, I noticed that the same stuff just made me look older. Luckilly there are a bunch of BB creams on the market now. I had to start looking for something light and as natural as possible for my normal skin, that only needs some life and smoothing. In the left picture there's nothing else than eye make up and on the right I've applied some Dior BB cream.

Kesän loppumetreillä huomasin, että iho rupeaa näyttämään syksyn tullen kalpealta ja epätasaiselta kesäiseen ruskettuneeseen hehkuun verrattuna. Vanha meikkivoiteeni (MAC Studio Sculpt - NC25) oli täydellinen entiselle lääkityksen kuivattamalle akneiholleni, koska se on todella peittävää, mutta aknen parannuttua sama meikkivoide näyttää nyt vanhentavalta.Onneksi nykyään on markkinoilla paljon BB-voiteita mistä valita.

Luckilly I found the Dior Hydra Life tinted moisturizer in shade 1 from the Helsinki airport some time ago. Then I just couldn't buy it, because it was an inland flight. But I had a chance to put my boyfriend get it for me from Copenhagen airport. I gave him instructions to get me Dior BB creme in shade 1. I had no idea myself that that was an impossible equation. There's only one BB creme, but two tinted moisturizers. And the price difference was 14 €! Result: I got the wrong stuff, but that turned out great because the BB creme is better than what I wanted first!

Get a man do your cosmetics shopping and you might get positively surprised :)

Onneksi löysin lentokentältä Diorin Hydra Life sävyttävän kosteusvoiteen (sävy 1). Silloin en vain pystynyt ostamaan sitä, koska lensin Hki-Oulu-väliä. Onneksi pystyin laittamaan pari viikkoa sitten Hki-Köpis-väliä lentävän poikaystäväni ostamaan sitä puolestani. Annoin ohjeeksi tuoda "Dior BB-voide, sävy 1". Se vaan oli mahdoton yhtälö. BB-voidetta on vain yhtä sävyä, mutta sävyttäviä kosteusvoiteita kahta eri sävyä. Myös hintaeroa oli n. 14 €! Lopputulos: sain väärää ainetta, mutta onneksi niin, koska tuo varsinainen BB-voide on parempaa ainetta kuin sävytetty kosteusvoide. 

Laita mies asialle, niin saatat yllättyä positiivisesti :)


One of the big pros of this BB cream is that it has SPF 30, so this will be handy next Christmas on my Singapore-Bali-trip. The cream is very lasting and I think the tube will last me well until next year: one Q-tip head sized drop is enough for the whole face.

Kaiken lisäksi tässä on SPF 30, eli tälle tulee ehdottomasti käyttöä myös ensi joulun Singapore-Bali-reissulla. Voide vaikuttaa todella riittoisalta, topsipuikon pään kokoinen tippa riittää koko kasvoille, eli varmasti tämä riittää hyvinkin ensi vuoteen.

I hope you can see how the cream gives a nice warmth to the face, covers some redness, paleness and uneveness, makes the freckles less visible and still looks natural.

Even though this cream is wonderful and makes me very happy, I'd still like to have something a little lighter on the color and a little more moisturizing on the texture. I have to try to mix this with moisturizer next time. Also it would be better if it left a little more matte result. This requires some powder or bronzer so that it doesn't look too shiny. I hate powder in the morning and thus I'd love to find a BB cream that would be perfect just by itself.

How happy does it make me? Rating; 9 ½.

Kuvasta näkyy toivottavasti hyvin, kuinka voide antaa vähän lämmintä sävyä kasvoille, peittää punaisuutta, kalvakkuutta ja epätasaisuutta, hillitsee pisamien näkyvyyttä ja lopputulos on silti luonnollinen.

Vaikka tämä BB-voide onkin täyttä ihanuutta, toivoisin jotain vieläkin kevyempää. Seuraavaksi kokeilen sekoittaa tätä ja kosteusvoidetta. Voide olisi parempi jos se jättäisi hieman matamman lopputuloksen. Ainakin minulla tämä vaatii hieman puuteria/aurinkopuuteria kaveriksi. Vihaan puuteria aamulla, joten haluaisin löytää sellaisen voiteen, joka ei kaipaisi seurakseen mitään.

Arvosana: 9½

No comments:

Post a Comment